Thank you for everyone that volunteered; check back here in 2018 for volunteer opportunities for our next event!
There are many ways you can help us in 2017!
- Donate – see our Wish List for a list of needed items OR for donations of large quantities of items or gift cards/certificates, email email@example.com.
- Spread the word! Please help us spread the word about Cinderella Dreams. You can download flyers in PDFs (color or black-and-white). Feel free to print some and distribute them at your place of employment, house of worship, school or business. You may also download our press release. If you work with teenage girls, let them know about the project! A true community effort will help so many young women have a memorable evening – a high point of their adolescence.
- Volunteer – Volunteers are needed for varioius tasks whether it be to help us get the shopping location ready or to help the day of the shopping events. Come be a Fairy Godmother for an afternoon! If you would like to volunteer, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information. If you have questions about volunteering, please contact the Cinderella Dreams volunteer coordinator at email@example.com. We welcome high school students to volunteer before and after the event! During the shopping days volunteers 18 years of age and older only please!
- Hold a Dress Collection Drive at your club meetings, places of employment, houses of worship and with any other group of people you can think of.
- Help us plan for next year – We are always looking for a good venue for our shopping day. If your business or organization would be interested in hosting the Cinderella Dreams Project shopping event next year, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.