Beginning February 1, 2018 through February 28, 2018, all area Puritans and YMCA locations will be accepting donations for our 2018 event!
Our Wish List includes:
- New and like-new prom/evening gowns. We ask that gowns should be recent styles, from 2010 or later, spring, prom-style gowns. Please no causal dresses.
- All sizes are needed – from size 0 up to size 28 and even higher. We take any size!
- New and like-new evening bags.
- New, unopened cosmetics, nail polish and perfume. Samples are appreciated!
- Jewelry – earrings, bracelets and necklaces – the girls especially loved rhinestone/CZ, silver, and pearl jewelry for their big night!
- Hair accessories and hair spray.
- New, unopened hosiery.
- Gift certificates for services and other necessities: department stores, hairdressers, nail technicians, restaurants, limousines, shoe stores, accessory stores, and any other ‘prom’ services.
- We ask all gently used items be in clean and ready for the girls to wear!
For more information, please email email@example.com
Thank you for your support! We could not do this without the wonderful donations of dresses from the Chesterfield/Richmond community.
If you would like to donate large quantities of any of the items on our wish list, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Also, if you would like to receive a tax donation receipt, please email email@example.com with your name, address, and list of items donated. We will send you the tax donation receipt after the event.