DONATIONS ARE NOW CLOSED! THANK YOU TO EVERYONE THAT DONATED!
Beginning February 1, 2017 through February 28, 2018, all area Puritans and YMCA locations will be accepting donations for our 2018 event!
Our Wish List includes:
- New and like-new prom/evening gowns. We ask that gowns should be recent styles, from 2010 or later, spring, prom-style gowns. Please no causal dresses.
- All sizes are needed – from size 0 up to size 28 and even higher. We take any size!
- New and like-new evening bags.
- New, unopened cosmetics, nail polish and perfume. Samples are appreciated!
- Jewelry – earrings, bracelets and necklaces – the girls especially loved rhinestone/CZ, silver, and pearl jewelry for their big night!
- Hair accessories and hair spray.
- New, unopened hosiery.
- Gift certificates for services and other necessities: department stores, hairdressers, nail technicians, restaurants, limousines, shoe stores, accessory stores, and any other ‘prom’ services.
- We ask all gently used items be in clean and ready for the girls to wear!
For more information, please email email@example.com
Thank you for your support! We could not do this without the wonderful donations of dresses from the Chesterfield/Richmond community.
If you would like to donate large quantities of any of the items on our wish list, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Also, if you would like to receive a tax donation receipt, please email email@example.com with your name, address, and list of items donated. We will send you the tax donation receipt after the event.